Slide show

[people][slideshow]

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just a writer, exploring emotions.

अन्य खूबसूरत कहानियों को पढ़ने के लिए हिंदीयन्स पर क्लिक करें। I love my india?Why still developing country??? If directly someone will a...

अन्य खूबसूरत कहानियों को पढ़ने के लिए हिंदीयन्स पर क्लिक करें।

I love my india?Why still developing country???

If directly someone will ask me that do you love your country then my answer will be definitely yes I do!! But instantly if he will ask me that what and why do you love your country. I may reply that is it because it's my country where I Born!! Some time i think and proud of the culture of my country but which culture?... If i see any pic of two kids or human with different religion eating with each other or celebrating each others festivals then people name it that its the beauty of my India its the culture of my india yes definitely it is but We use to see a different culture of my nation which is very traditional and our people taking it further day by day basically...I am telling you a incident of mine once I went to an admission centre of NIOS  which is government recognized there's officer had some wrong information about the one admission eligibility I told him the rule and after hearing a word rule from my mouth instantly he replied "THERE IS OUR OWN RULE" It can be seems like normal or may be nothing but the speaker was a responsible officer if he has a mind set like this then what knowledge he will provide to other students? Leave it we doesn't get too much affected by principal because he hasn't much right...But I am taking you to the short story of a SDM(most powerful officer of the block) at that time I was there in my village I needed a sign of an authorized officer so I went to the block office our officer came to the office at 1 pm did his judiciary work approx 1:30 -2 :00 hour, I was waiting since last 3 hour when he came back to his personal office then I thought that now I should go to him that time no one was there near his personal office I went to the door and asked "may I come in, sir?" He replied no with indication since it was urgent for me I asked again " sir  how long I Will have to wait" before I could complete my sentence he shouted loudly on me that call the peon I was shocked after 15 minutes he left the office and went his apartment without doing any one's work!! Now point is the person who has decision making authority whole block is dependent on him if he behaving like this then how will he run the block smoothly ??? recently there was a robber in a village who robbed a famous home definetly he did wrong and should be arrested but he ran away now what happen police used to come in the village and used to beat every single person who is suspected or releated to the criminal even one peron has been beaten brutally because he did "NAMASKAR SIR" to the officer but in the indian panel code and in the Constitution's article 19-22 provide us that no any police can arrest a suspect and beat any person without permission of magistrate and people have right of freedom??? But I don't understand how do they got trained how do they got selected how they having this mindset that they are ruler not the  servent ??? At this moment as much I have analyzed people have less problem of there own they have more problems by government officers and leaders. people of my nation use to say that I love my country , mee too do !! We are loving our nation after watching all problems going on over here!! mean it's sure that we are just loving the soil of our nation.... Then we should also love the soil of pakistan and other nation also them which has negative impact on us becuase they are same like india, if something is wrong over there like terror LOC crossing issue and other which exactly is then that is there's system issue which is definitely wrong!! there's problem or behaviour ratio/type can be different but problem is problem. I am writing with an assurity that no any nation can be developed till the mindset of people haven't devloped japan has less mineral wealth comparing to india yet that is developed but we aren't even after 70 years of independence neither we can be ever if same will be going on!! 

 After reading it few people will take me as an anti nationalist few Will consider me as an mad according to me if you love your nation then raise the real issue instead of showing the useless truth!!

#broken_english_with_strong_issue!!

अपनी आज़ादी को हम हरगिज मिटा सकते नहीं
सर काट सकते हैं लेकिन सर झुका सकते नहीं!!

No comments:

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]